Most of these supplies can be purchased at you local craft,
and stamp stores.
Tissue Papers, mini image section
or images of your choice, printed on toner based copier
or a laserjet printer
Large wood beads, these are 1 inch oval
White Pearl paint
Varnish - I prefer triple thick by delta
All purpose sealer - I like Delta
Beads, beading wire, end caps, clasp
1) Lightly sand and seal your wood beads, let dry.
2) Paint with three coats white paint, let dry between
3) While paint is drying pick out your images. Apply two
heavy coats of Tranx Maxx to front of image, let dry between
4) Cut out your images cutting as close to the image as
5) Apply water to back of image (not the side you applied
the Tranx Maxx), let sit for 5 minutes, apply more water,
let sit for a couple of minutes. Carefully remove paper from
Tranx Maxx side of image. You now have your image encased in
Tranx Maxx. No paper! Your image may appear milky, because
it is still wet, but will dry crystal clear.
6) Wet your image slightly, apply Tranx Maxx to back of
image and "glue" onto bead, your image is very flexible,
smooth onto surface. Let dry.
7) Apply two coats of triple thick varnish to your bead,
drying between coats.
8) Find large metal endcaps that will fit your beads and
glue on with Tranx Maxx.
9) String your beads and attach clasp.
Your beads will look hand painted!!